Computer is Slow? How to Make Your Computer Faster without any Repair Services?
Have you noticed your computer or laptop speed is not quick as it was before six months? Do you feel frustrated when using the pc or browsing the web due to slow processing? Do you want to improve current speed of your computer? If your answer to all these questions is yes then, you are at the right place. Here we will discuss some useful tips that will help you to speed up your computer and laptop as well.
- Check Current Free Space of Hard Drive: One of the easiest ways to run your pc smoothly is to keep at least 15% of the hard drive space free. You can check current available free space of the Hard Drive by different methods. One simple method is to click on the “My Computer” tab in the desktop and go to the properties by right clicking on drive. If there is less than 15% free space in your hard drive then follow our second step.
- Delete all Unwanted Programs: Many of the times people download programs for one time use and after that forget to delete them. Some people also install different types of games and are unaware towards the current available free space. If you are also one of them and now facing problems in your system, then you have to delete or uninstall all the unwanted and useless programs. You can do this easily by going to your control panel.
- Delete Cookies and Temporary Internet Files: It is also a good way to speed up your system without the help of any computer or laptop repair You will see amazing quickness in your pc and browser after deleting cookies and temporary Internet Files from the system.
- Run A Virus Scan: Many of the times computer become slow due to a virus. So you should run a virus scan as soon as possible whenever you face slow speed problem. You should keep your antivirus always updated to protect your system from different harms and make its speed always rock.
- Vacuum out the Dust: Dust is one of the most common reasons of slow systems. Computers and laptops have fans built into them to prevent them from overheating. But these fans may be filled out with dust due to several reasons. So you should clean complete system including to their fans whenever you face slow speed problem.